YouTube Videos, Chapter 3: Everything You Wanted to Know About Marriage Prep
Everything You Wanted To Know About Marriage Prep
Film Focus: In this episode of Coffee Talk, Fr. Brad discusses what a Catholic couple can expect when they are preparing for Matrimony. He lays out the five typical steps a couple must go through to properly prepare themselves for the Sacrament of Matrimony. He closes the video by explaining why a Catholic should choose a Catholic marriage ceremony over a civil marriage.
Text Focus: Pages 112-114
- What are the five steps to marriage preparation? List and explain each step.
- Why is the marriage preparation program 6-months long?
- What is a marriage preparation inventory? What is its purpose?
- What are some of the reasons why Fr. Brad lists that people choose not to get married in the Catholic Church?
Looking for teacher resources? Sign in or create an account to request access to teacher materials
- Introduction: Christian Vocation-It All Begins with a Call
- Introduction: 5 Steps to Finding Your Vocation
- Chapter 1: Universal Call to Holiness
- Chapter 1: We're All in This Together
- Chapter 1: Fr. Mike Schmitz--How to Discern
- Chapter 2: What is Love?
- Chapter 2: Complementarity of the Sexes
- Chapter 2: Jason Evert: Friendship-A Time for Discernment
- Chapter 3: The Secret of Matrimony
- Chapter 3: Convalidation Brings Couples into the Full Life of the Church
- Chapter 4: Strong Families are the Foundation of a Healthy Society
- Chapter 4: You, Me and NFP-Infertility & NaPro
- Chapter 4: The Family is a Little Church
- Chapter 5: Humanae Vitae-50 Years On...
- Chapter 5: What Exactly is an Annulment?
- Chapter 5: Why Does the Church Discriminate Against Gays?
- Chapter 5: Marriage & Cohabitation
- Chapter 6: The Sacrament of Orders
- Chapter 6: The Role of the Bishop
- Chapter 6: What is the Difference Between a Priest and a Deacon?
- Chapter 7: What is Your Discernment Story?
- Chapter 7: The Gift of the Priesthood
- Chapter 7: The Day My Life Changed Forever
- Chapter 8: Vocation Testimony
- Chapter 8: Consecrated Life Through the Ages
- Chapter 8: More Young Christians Heed Call to Become Priests and Nuns