YouTube Videos, Chapter 1: We're All in This Together
We're all in this together | Faith Friday
Film Focus: As longtime friends, Sr. Angela and Fr. Sam discuss how the different states of life in the Catholic Church serve to support and completement one another.
Text Focus: Page 46
- When you think of the different vocations or states of life do you typically view them as complementary or oppositional? Why?
- Brainstorm four to five practical ways that those with different vocations might support one another in their daily lives.
- Sr. Angela comments that seeing her college roommate inspires her to live her own vocation more fully. Why do you think this is the case?
- What kinds of insights might a married couple have to offer a priest? A religious?
- What kinds of insights might a priest have to offer a married couple? A religious?
- What kids of insights might a religious have to offer a priest? A married couple?
Looking for teacher resources? Sign in or create an account to request access to teacher materials
- Introduction: Christian Vocation-It All Begins with a Call
- Introduction: 5 Steps to Finding Your Vocation
- Chapter 1: Universal Call to Holiness
- Chapter 1: Fr. Mike Schmitz--How to Discern
- Chapter 2: What is Love?
- Chapter 2: Complementarity of the Sexes
- Chapter 2: Jason Evert: Friendship-A Time for Discernment
- Chapter 3: The Secret of Matrimony
- Chapter 3: Everything You Wanted to Know About Marriage Prep
- Chapter 3: Convalidation Brings Couples into the Full Life of the Church
- Chapter 4: Strong Families are the Foundation of a Healthy Society
- Chapter 4: You, Me and NFP-Infertility & NaPro
- Chapter 4: The Family is a Little Church
- Chapter 5: Humanae Vitae-50 Years On...
- Chapter 5: What Exactly is an Annulment?
- Chapter 5: Why Does the Church Discriminate Against Gays?
- Chapter 5: Marriage & Cohabitation
- Chapter 6: The Sacrament of Orders
- Chapter 6: The Role of the Bishop
- Chapter 6: What is the Difference Between a Priest and a Deacon?
- Chapter 7: What is Your Discernment Story?
- Chapter 7: The Gift of the Priesthood
- Chapter 7: The Day My Life Changed Forever
- Chapter 8: Vocation Testimony
- Chapter 8: Consecrated Life Through the Ages
- Chapter 8: More Young Christians Heed Call to Become Priests and Nuns