Chapter 10: Social Teaching -- Catholic Central
Social Teaching -- Catholic Central
Film Focus: Kai and Libby, from Catholic Central, lightheartedly discuss the necessity of following Catholic social teaching. They detail the seven tenants of Catholic social teaching and converse about how they can be lived out today.
Text Focus: Pages 347–349
- How does the video define Catholic Social Teaching? Is this a new concept to you? Have you heard of this before?
- Can humans be complete without communion with other persons? Why or why not?
- What are the seven tenants of Catholic Social Teaching?
- Pick one of the seven tenants and consider at least one concrete way you can live out this tenant as a teen today.
Looking for teacher resources? Sign in or create an account to request access to teacher materials
- Introduction: Life in Jesus Christ
- Chapter 1: Vox Clamantis: The Principle of Subsidiarity
- Chapter 1: The Gift of Human Being
- Chapter 1: Life and Dignity of the Human
- Chapter 2: The Cardinal Virtues, Part 1: Prudence
- Chapter 2: Three Aspects of the Moral Act
- Chapter 3: Fundamentals of Catholic Morality
- Chapter 3: Relativism by Chris Stefanick
- Chapter 3: The Five Precepts of the Catholic Church
- Chapter 4: The Beatitudes Lesson (Catholic Version)
- Chapter 4: Do's and Don'ts of Corporal Works of Mercy
- Chapter 4: The Fruits of the Holy Spirit
- Chapter 5: Fundamentals of Catholic Morality -- Conscience
- Chapter 5: The Cardinal Virtues, Part 4: Courage
- Chapter 5: St. Thomas More HD
- Chapter 6: Psalm 51
- Chapter 6: Ignite Your Faith -- What is Sin?
- Chapter 6: 7 Deadly Sins -- Catholic Central
- Chapter 7: Bishop Barron on the Ten Commandments
- Chapter 7: Eucharistic Adoration
- Chapter 7: Why Do I Have to Go to Mass?
- Chapter 8: The Fourth Commandment
- Chapter 8: Just War?
- Chapter 8: Euthanasia
- Chapter 8: Gianna Jessen makes us look like Pathetic Cowards
- Chapter 9: Homesexuality and the Catholic Church
- Chapter 9: Crystalina's Testimony
- Chapter 10: Catholic Generosity Warms the Poor
- Chapter 10: The Seventh Commandment
- Chapter 10: C4 Ignite Your Catholic Faith -- Should We Always Tell the Truth?
- Chapter 9: Leah Darrow of America's Next Top Model -- Conversion Story