Chapter 4: The Fruits of the Holy Spirit
The Fruits of the Holy Spirit
Film Focus: Based upon Matthew 7, this video discusses how a person filled with the Holy Spirit will exhibit the twelve fruits of the Holy Spirit. Additionally, the video presents the idea that rejecting the fruits of the Holy Spirit will lead to disorder and lack of peace.
Text Focus: Page 141
- What are the twelve fruits of the Holy Spirit?
- Give a concrete example of how a teen can live out each of the fruits of the Holy Spirit?
- Which fruit of the Holy Spirit do you feel that you practice the most consistently?
- Which fruit of the Holy Spirit do you feel that you need additional practice to master?
Looking for teacher resources? Sign in or create an account to request access to teacher materials
- Chapter 6: Ignite Your Faith -- What is Sin?
- Chapter 9: Leah Darrow of America's Next Top Model -- Conversion Story
- Chapter 10: C4 Ignite Your Catholic Faith -- Should We Always Tell the Truth?
- Chapter 10: The Seventh Commandment
- Chapter 10: Catholic Generosity Warms the Poor
- Chapter 10: Social Teaching -- Catholic Central
- Chapter 9: Crystalina's Testimony
- Chapter 9: Homesexuality and the Catholic Church
- Chapter 8: Gianna Jessen makes us look like Pathetic Cowards
- Chapter 8: Euthanasia
- Chapter 8: Just War?
- Chapter 8: The Fourth Commandment
- Chapter 7: Why Do I Have to Go to Mass?
- Chapter 7: Eucharistic Adoration
- Chapter 7: Bishop Barron on the Ten Commandments
- Chapter 6: 7 Deadly Sins -- Catholic Central
- Introduction: Life in Jesus Christ
- Chapter 6: Psalm 51
- Chapter 5: St. Thomas More HD
- Chapter 5: The Cardinal Virtues, Part 4: Courage
- Chapter 5: Fundamentals of Catholic Morality -- Conscience
- Chapter 4: Do's and Don'ts of Corporal Works of Mercy
- Chapter 4: The Beatitudes Lesson (Catholic Version)
- Chapter 3: The Five Precepts of the Catholic Church
- Chapter 3: Relativism by Chris Stefanick
- Chapter 3: Fundamentals of Catholic Morality
- Chapter 2: Three Aspects of the Moral Act
- Chapter 2: The Cardinal Virtues, Part 1: Prudence
- Chapter 1: Life and Dignity of the Human
- Chapter 1: The Gift of Human Being
- Chapter 1: Vox Clamantis: The Principle of Subsidiarity