Jesus Christ: Source of Our Salvation (Second Edition)
Chapter 7: What Is the Last Judgment?
What Is the Last Judgment?
Film Focus: In this video, Jimmy Akin discusses the Last Judgment and particular judgments focusing particularly upon Scriptural references.
Text Focus: Pages 255-260
- What is the difference between the Last Judgment and the particular judgments?
- What are some Scriptural examples of particular judgments that Jimmy mentions? Can you think of any additional examples?
- What are some Scriptural examples of the Last Judgment that Jimmy mentions? Can you think of any additional examples?
- What reasons does Jimmy give for the two types of judgments? Which of these arguments do you find the most convincing?
Looking for teacher resources? Sign in or create an account to request access to teacher materials
- Chapter 5: Why Did Jesus Have to Die the Way He Did?
- Chapter 9: What Is the Liturgy of the Hours?
- Chapter 9: Rediscover: Forms of Prayer
- Chapter 9: Tips for Praying
- Chapter 9: C4: Ignite Your Faith—What Is Prayer?
- Chapter 8: Do’s and Don’ts of Evangelization
- Chapter 8: Bishop Barron on Faith, Hope, and Love
- Chapter 8: Fr. Ben Talks about Formation of Conscience
- Chapter 7: The Four Last Things
- Chapter 7: Sacraments 101: Baptism (Why We Baptize)
- Chapter 6: Pentecost
- Chapter 6: Mark Hart on Jesus Christ's Resurrection
- Chapter 6: Is the Resurrection a Lie?
- Chapter 5: Mark Hart on Jesus Christ’s Passion and Death
- Chapter 1: What’s the Story on Creation?
- Chapter 5: Why Was the Cross Necessary (Faith Seeking Understanding)
- Chapter 4: What is a Parable?
- Chapter 4: St. Peter, the First Pope
- Chapter 4: Bible Theater: Luke—Jesus Calls His First Disciples
- Chapter 3: How Can Jesus be Both God and Human?
- Chapter 3: Who is Jesus?
- Chapter 3: Son of God -- Hillsong Worship
- Chapter 2: The Archangels
- Chapter 2: The Bible and Covenant
- Chapter 2: What Is Original Sin?
- Chapter 2: How Do We Have Free Will If God Is All Knowing?
- Chapter 1: Bishop Barron on Misreading Genesis
- Chapter 1: The Four Senses of Scripture